Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's That Time Of The Month---Part II

Tigger: What? It's that time of the month again?
Tigger: How can I pass this time? What should I do... Ah! I've got it!!....
Tigger: I will put my honeybee sweater on so I'd look as skinny as a bee... Meow: But your stomach is still sticking out....
Tigger: I know, I know, I will sit up really straight so that I look like a skinny stick!
Meow: That might work if no one can see your lower section...
Tigger: But I am just a masculine boy! I even do push-ups in my sleep!
Tigger: You know what? I will just do my mountain lion act. Mom is always very impressed when I do that.

Kittymama: Tigger, 16.5lb! Same as before but your stomach seems to be bigger! Double your exercise time from tomorrow on!!

Tigger

: Noooooooooooooooo! I like my sleeping time....
Tigger: Shuuuuuh....don't tell mom I am hiding in here....

No comments: