Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's That Time Of The Month...Part I

Meow: Get up sleepy head, this is not the time to sleep. We are in trouble. Don't tell mom I told you this, but --
Meow: I overheard her telling dad that it is our weight-in time again!!!
Beans: It's that time again? Shoot! I need to look skinnier...
Beans: Maybe if I stretch far enough I would look skinnier?....
Beans: Maybe if I just make myself throw up a bit, I'd loose some last minute weight....
Beans: Or if I just chop my head off so it wouldn't get weighted in....
Beans: I think I look thin enough to pass now....maybe....

"Kittymama: Beans, 13.5lbs!! 1.5lbs heavier than before, no canned food for one month!"

Beans: Noooooo!!!!!!
Beans: I love canned food. I can't live without it. I've been such a good boy, I always clean up after others. I should be rewarded, not punished!
Beans: I will starve to death. I will! Really! I will!!!

No comments: