Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My IRobot

Okay, finally got myself one of these. Trying to keep up, you know, with the world... The fact is, I wondered how good it could be. A cleaning robot? "No big deal," said my mom, " Talk to me when you've got one that can scrub the kitchen sink clean." Well, that's asking a bit much, if you ask me. What this robot can do, however, is 95% of what you can do. It makes up the rest of 5% by the ability to clean a few times a week, if you let it, that is. I was looking for a robot to vacuum a couple times a week without me having to whip out the big machine. I've got just that. Does it get the job done? Yes. Does it make your life easier? Absolutely! You simply just let it out and leave. You house will be clean when you return. If you have carpeted floor or area rugs that constantly need to be cleaned like mine and you don't have much time to do it. This is for you. But if you have only wood floor, I think a Swifer Max will do the job.

No comments: