Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BARF DIET III - MY CAT FOOD

All right, time to see what the boys have been feeding on......Meal time is such a big deal in the house....cats meowing...oven heating....cats fighting....cats climbing up my leg......all the hustles.....here is a peek of what is in their food....

Derm Caps - For healthy skin and shiny coats. I usually don't get to add this to their food. They won't eat the food if I do. It's that simple. I scoop them up and quickly squirt 1/2 syringe into their mouths. And then apologize like a crazy woman......sorry, baby, mommy is sorry......treats usually don't work at this time since all they want to do is to go away to get rid of the fishy smell in their mouths...

Wellness Cans - This is the only food they eat now. Chicken Formula or Beef and Chicken Formula. Smells like real food, I have to say. I am very tempted to give it a try... maybe one of these days I'd spread it on a piece of cracker, like Pate....

L-Lysine - Bought this for Beans, pretty worry about his infection then.

Echinacea - Now this is something I add in a few days a week, to boost their immune system. I tried to get KDD to take it too, but he never remembers to...

Vitamin E - This was for my poor Tigger's nose....everyone gets it in the food...

Zinc - Again, for Tigger...I had to try...

Vitamin tabs - Now, this I give only half a tablet at a time. If Meow eats a full one, he gets constipated...

Wellness Dry - Last but not least, Meow's victory, Tigger's anger and my lost battle....

No comments: