Monday, April 30, 2007

MY SUNDAYS - BBQ Ribs

My camera was out of battery on Sunday so I didn't get to take photos of the BBQ ribs we had for dinner, but here are the rest ~

This is Banana ice cream with rum and praline. I was gonna make some green tea ice cream since I still need to make some minor adjustments in the ingredients, but then I saw the bananas and I knew they were gonna go bad if I don't use them......Voila!! Delicious just the way it is!! Homemade is the king!!!

I think I am in love of using Korean pancake mix. So easy, just mix with water then put in your favorite food. I used scallions this time which was delicious. I am going to use asparagus next week. Such an easy thing to whip up as breakfast.

One of the easiest thing to do when you feel lazy while making buns - make all of them into ball-shaped buns. Scallion Buns.

Tuna buns as requested.

No comments: