Friday, April 20, 2007

The Mysterious Suicide

Came home after work and this was what I found, Meow's dry food all over the kitchen floor. What happened!?

Teeth marks everywhere but not one cat in sight....

Looks like the bag was chewed by a dog....but we don't have one...

Meow: I have no idea. I have been waiting here for dinner the whole time....see...

Beans: Don't ask me, I have been napping on this spot ever since noon....

Tigger: I don't know mommy. I have been keeping an eye on your shoes for you. I haven't moved for even one bit.

Tigger: I think I saw the bag jumped down from the kitchen counter itself though....

KMM: No one wanted dinner that night. I guess they already helped themselves to the buffet. I had no doubt who did it - Tigger! Who else? Because of him, I have to keep the food in the cabinet. This is what happens if I forget. One time I even had to get up at 3:oo in the morning just to pick the bag up from the floor because I was woken up by the noise of him tearing the bag.

No comments: