Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Sundays - Chocolate Chip Cookies

Gotten kind of lazy on Sunday. KDD and I went to The Cheesecake Factory for brunch. Forgot to bring my camera, since I decided to document the restaurants I go to, but the food was delicious. We were lucky, since it was Easter Sunday, there was no line. We got our window booth with no wait at all.
Felt like some cookie and tea after we got home. So here they are - the chocolate and cranberry cookies. I forgot to put in pecans, how silly, already toasted them and all.
Made 18 of them. Very very good. Crunchy on the outside and chewy in the center.

Finally got a chance to do the salty eggs (鹹鴨蛋) which I had been meaning to do for months. Here they are. All 21 of them, will be ready on 05/08/07. We will see. Can't wait!

And last but not least, my wholewheat cranberry pecan bread. Crust was crispy and inside was juicy and chewy. Perfectly done! Need I say more?

No comments: